Let’s face it: Cloud hosting is very... tricky. That's why building simple, elegant and efficient product experiences is the core mission of Artifakt. We are reinventing aging methods with unique technology and outstanding experiences for Developers.
You'll be part of the R&D Team (currently 2 Frontend & 2 Backend Developers, 1 PM & 1 PO, 1 Product Designer & a extremely enthusiastic CTO/Co-founder) building the product that have never been built before with the best possible user experience.
You core mission will be to create and improve the most performant and robust Cloud platforms ever. These platforms will be used by thousand of enterprises worlwide to host web projects and business applications.
Design & Create
- Create new buildpack for most popular languages or frameworks (DockerFile)
- Design and implement new Artifkat platforms (Cloud architectures)
- Contribute to technology stack definition relative to DevOps activities
- Collaborate with the Product team and other R&D members
Maintain & Improve
- Contribute to reliability, performance and security aspects of the Artifakt Cloud platforms
- Improve Artifakt software features (Monitoring, CI/CD, Backup, etc.)
- Improve and maintain high quality of Artifakt platforms
- Reduce the costs of Artifakt platforms
Support & Documentation
- Provide technical support and documentation for the buildpacks
- Provide technical documentation for Artifakt software
- Provide technical documentation for Artifakt platforms (limits, features, etc.)